Friday, February 17, 2012

First :)

Hello guys,

I am Akshay Deo, co-founder of RainingClouds Engineering and lead developer of DroidCloud. Being a software enthusiast and more into application development , I have worked on several technologies including Android, Django, C#.Net, Java Applet etc. On this blog I will be focusing more onto 2 technologies which I love the most, Android and Django.

Initially I would be focusing more onto developing Android Apps, some critical issues you might face while development and using DroidCloud to effectively market your app.

Meanwhile for web developers, I will contributing my own bit, to help out newbies in Django, as very limited help is available for Django Developers as compared to Rails. I would be more than happy if I would be able to post more videos rather than just textual help.

Hope you would like my posts :).

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogspot, Akshay. Waiting for more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete